Don’t you hate it when you’re looking for a simple recipe and you have to read a whole story just to get to the recipe? Me too!
This dish is meat-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, and soy-free. What is even in it??? See below.
- Half an onion, finely chopped
- Two cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- Half a bag of spinach (or more, if you want)
- A tomato (I finely chopped it, but YMMV)
- Two handfuls of tiny potatoes
- A block of Pumfu (pumpkin-based tofu alternative)
- Nutritional yeast
Cook the onion and garlic for a few minutes in a frying pan on medium heat. Then add the potatoes. Salt and pepper to taste. When almost done, add the tomato and crumble up and add the Pumfu. Add as much nutritional yeast as you like (I like a lot!). When it all looks done, add the spinach and cook for about two minutes more.
This was so good! We had it as brunch, but I’d be happy to eat it for any meal.